Bryan on Corvairs and such

I think this will be a little stream - maybe more like a creek - of conciousness.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A little progress...

I set this up to have a place for posting random thoughts where they'll be visible in one place eventually. Although I like writing articles for my static web site http://autoxer.skiblack.com, this may prove to be a way to get quick things up.

Anyway, the 110 for the blue '66 "parts car" is progressing. It's fun to see the look on someone's face on referring to that car as a "parts" car since it's so solid. I don't intend to have it hauled away to a crusher, but since I bought it for the engine the "parts" moniker seems appropriate. The past weekend saw the bellhousing go back on, all that's left to the reseal job is the oil pan and rear main seal.

We have the local club's fall tour this weekend as well, I'm not sure how much I'll get done, but it really pays to chip away at a project like this. Finding 4 hours is tough, but 30 minutes here and there adds up.

--Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home